At Opiate Detox Institute, we recognize that the cost of rapid drug detox can hinder some individuals from considering treatment. Despite the cost, our patients find that opting for the safety and state-of-the-art care in our program makes the financial commitment worth it.
- We understand that opiate addiction usually takes an emotional, mental, and physical toll on patients and their families
- Our rapid detox program is performed in an acute care setting with 24/7 monitoring by qualified medical professionals
CONTACT US TODAY
Our approach to opiate detox is anesthesia based and private, and includes a thorough preparation stage, safe and effective detox process, and post-procedural care with top-of-the-line amenities.
While the cost at Opiate Detox Institute may seem overwhelming, you will find that we offer an incredible value when it comes to our excellent level of care—especially compared to other detox options not just in our area, but nationally and internationally. We combine many thorough services into one package, allowing our patients to avoid stress and logistics and focus only on recovery.
What is included?
Our Rapid Detox program ranges from $16,000 to $18,000. This range is based on the severity and type of addiction of each individual.
This price includes:
- All needed transportation
- Private luxury pre-op suites
- Extensive pre-evaluation (a comprehensive medical evaluation that includes history and physical (H&P), laboratory testing, chest x-ray, EKG, and toxicology screening)
- All rapid detox services, provided under monitored anesthesia care in state-of-the-art PACU recovery suites
- Services performed in a Joint Commission Accredited facility
- A couple of days of aftercare recovery services
- Private counseling and psychotherapy
- Multi-specialty services available from cardiologists, neurologists, pulmonologists, and intensive care specialists
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Certified check
- Cashier’s check
- American Express
- Wire transfer
We also offer a way for our patients to finance their rapid detox with CareCredit. This service provides instant credit decisions and is the leading patient payment program in the United States. Once approved, you can schedule your detox right away and make monthly payments that align with your budget, often with low interest rates.